爱上海CS

first_imgOpening hours 24 December 2018 – 5 January 2019 Friday 4 January 09.00 – 17.00 Tuesday 1 January Closed Thursday 27 December 09.00 – 17.00 Friday 28 December 09.00 – 17.00 Date Opening Hours Wednesday 26 December Closed Monday 31 December 09.00 – 14.00 Wednesday 2 January 09.00 – 17.00 Monday 24 December 09.00 – 14.00 Thursday 3 January 09.00 – 17.00 If you cannot get through to the person you want to speak to, please call our general enquiries number on: 020 3880 0885 Tuesday 25 December Closedlast_img read more

first_imgWhile many students occupied their time this past semester studying abroad, working an internship or balancing homework and other extra-curriculars, one Saint Mary’s student spent the last several months living out her dream as a singer. Sylvia Yacoub, a Saint Mary’s sophomore, took the year off to pursue her aspirations of becoming a professional singer when she auditioned for “The Voice,” an NBC reality television show where participants compete on teams coached by successful musicians. When singers are selected to participate on the show, they have the option to choose to be coached by one of four artists: Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green. Yacoub chose Aguilera and said the opportunity to work with her has been an unforgettable one. “Getting the chance to work with [Aguilera] and perform with her has been incredible,” she said. “She has been my idol since I was a little girl and to know that she knows who I am personally is awesome. We connected so easily both artistically and emotionally.” Throughout the rehearsals and performances, Aguilera acted as a mentor to Yacoub, coaching her during her time on the show. In addition for the chance to learn under Aguilera, Yacoub said she especially enjoyed getting to know her coach’s personality and work ethic. “She’s a strong woman and stands for what she wants – and I love that about her,” Yacoub said. “You have all these ideas about how great your idol is and to meet Christina and to have her exceed all of my expectations was really cool. She was probably the most real person [at “The Voice”], and she was always herself. That is something I respect.” Though Yacoub received coaching and advice from Aguilera throughout the competition, she was also able to hear the other coaches’ opinions about her performances. Yacoub said she really enjoyed that aspect of “The Voice” and was grateful to hear additional feedback on her singing. “It was awesome,” she said. “Not everyone gets coached by their idol, let alone four different amazing singers. [They] are all really different artists and that feedback really helps you grow because you realize ‘Well this group thinks this, so I need to improve on this.’ It was great.” While the comments and advice from Aguilera and the other three coaches were extremely helpful to Yacoub, she said she also benefited greatly from the support of the Saint Mary’s community and her hometown of Muskegon, Mich. “Everyone’s support means the world to me,” she said. “Friends, and even people I don’t know and alumni are all reaching out to me. The support has been impeccable and I personally feel I had one of the best hometown and school backings [on “The Voice”]. It feels great to know so many people support me.” The support from all of her fans helped Yacoub push through some of the more stressful parts of her time on the show. She said the experience of rehearsals, performing and competing was an “emotional rollercoaster.” “I think I cried more on the show than I have in my entire life,” she said. “You just spin through so many different emotions. You go so quickly from excitement to being nervous to ‘I could go home tonight’ to ‘Oh my gosh, America saved me’ – it was crazy.” After making it onto the show after the blind auditions and advancing past the knockouts into the top 10, Yacoub was voted off of the competition last week after her performance of Alicia Keys’s “Girl on Fire.” While Yacoub is disappointed she is no longer on “The Voice,” she said she was expecting the elimination. “I kind of had a feeling I would go home,” she said. “I had mentally prepared myself and got it all out of my system the night before. I just had this gut feeling. But I was really happy with my last performance – it had a message I think is really important and the coaches were happy with it, too.” While her time on “The Voice” is over, she said her plans to return back to Saint Mary’s are still  being finalized. Because she is still under contract with NBC and “The Voice,” she is unable to make any definite plans right now. “I definitely will come back to Saint Mary’s and visit,” she said. “There is a possibility I will be back next semester to finish the year but everything is still up in the air. It all depends on my career and me moving forward with my singing.” Despite her uncertainties at the moment, Yacoub said she is confident in her career and hopes others take inspiration from her success on the show. “I’ve opened a lot of doors by being in this competition and making it to the Top 10, so expect more coming from me,” she said. “I hope my experience shows that someone with literally no connections can make it and that I’ve given people the drive and push to shoot for what you want.”last_img read more

first_img Promoted ContentWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty PennyThe Biggest Cities In The World So Far5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks6 Incredibly Strange Facts About Hurricanes5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks7 Mysterious Discoveries Archaeologists Still Can’t ExplainCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way7 Facts About Black Holes That Will Blow Your Mind9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooGorgeous Asian Actresses All Men Are Crazy About6 Extreme Facts About Hurricanes Manchester United striker, Odion Ighalo, has revealed he is ‘thinking’ about returning to the Nigeria national team. “I am still in contact with Gernot Rohr and Amaju Pinnick, and they congratulated me on my loan deal,” Ighalo told Brila FM. “I am still thinking about returning to the national team, but right now I want to concentrate on my club career. “I left the national team because of the distance between Nigeria and China, but now that I am in Manchester and just like life and in my career, you never can tell.” Since his retirement, young Lille striker Victor Osimhen has been leading the Super Eagles attack with the forward scoring three goals during the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying games against the Republic of Benin and Lesotho. Victory in both games propelled the three-time African champions to the top of Group L with six points and they were scheduled to take on Sierra Leone in another qualifier in March before it was suspended due to Covid-19. read also:Ighalo claimed Rashford has fully recovered from injury setback Ighalo made his international debut for the Super Eagles against Uganda in a friendly in 2015 and had 35 caps for the West Africans, scoring three goals before he surprisingly quit the national team. The forward’s return to the Super Eagles will boost Nigeria’s aim to win the Africa Cup of Nations in 2021 and qualify for the World Cup in Qatar in 2022. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… The forward played a key role as the West Africans qualified for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations after missing the previous two editions in 2015 and 2017. The former Watford striker emerged as the highest goalscorer in the qualifiers before firing the Super Eagles to a third-place finish in the tournament in Egypt, scooping the top scorer award in the process. Ighalo, however, announced his retirement from international duty after his five-star performance in the competition, along with the team captain and former Chelsea star John Obi Mikel. In doing so, the forward cited the difficulty of having to travel the distance between China to Nigeria for national duty. Ighalo moved to England in January, joining the Red Devils on loan from Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua and has been the toast of the fans with his blistering performances, scoring four goals and providing one assist in only eight games before the suspension of the division due to the outbreak of coronavirus. The 30-year-old, who recently extended his loan deal with the Old Trafford outfit until January 2021, has not ruled out a return to the Super Eagles.last_img read more

first_img Press Association Ben Foster could end his West Brom injury nightmare next month. But the England international is due to resume training next week – in a huge boost to his Euro 2016 hopes – and could be available by the end of November. “Ben is hopefully on the grass next week, that’s getting closer for us,” said Pulis, ahead of Saturday’s Barclays Premier League visit of Leicester. “I don’t think people have mentioned it as often as they could have, in respect to missing such an influential player – and an influential player in the dressing room as well. “It’s been a little bit of a setback but the lads have coped very well with it.” Deputy Boaz Myhill has kept six clean sheets in 10 Barclays Premier League games this season to earn praise from Pulis and keep summer signing Anders Lindegaard on the bench. “He is a very sound lad, he knows the score and the game. It’s interesting to see how he has coped with it,” Pulis said. “Anders has been a good back up and that helps. The year before I was at Crystal Palace and we had (Julian) Speroni. We bought (Wayne) Hennessey in and Speroni went up another level. “Bo has done exceptionally well. One person doesn’t keep clean sheets, it’s got to be the whole team. “That’s very important people recognise it. It’s not the centre-backs, it’s everyone together as one unit. It’s a tough season.” center_img The goalkeeper is set to resume training as he continues his recovery from a cruciate knee ligament injury. Foster has been out since March and was expected back this month but suffered a setback which boss Tony Pulis thought would keep him out until Christmas. last_img read more

first_img Richard FitzGerald steps down as RMG CEO August 6, 2020 StumbleUpon Share Share Related Articles SIS expands into the numbers game with 49’s takeover  June 29, 2020 Submit SBC Magazine Issue 10: Kaizen Gaming rebrand and focus for William Hill CEO August 25, 2020 The Bookmakers Technology Consortium (BTC) has confirmed that its audio channel, which will incorporate content from both the SIS FACTS and TRP channels, is scheduled to go live by January 1.The audio channel, which has signed up over 450 shops in less than a week, will be managed from the BTC studio in Ashington, Northumberland and delivered by SIS via the FACTS satellite decoder.The service is available to any bookmaker who subscribes to both these channels. The new BTC Audio channel will provide independent betting shops with a centrally managed switching service for commentaries on both the FACTS and TRP channels.Initially this will be a simple switching service to enable the commentaries from TRP to be inserted into the SIS FACTS audio. However, it is intended that over a period of six months the service will develop to provide additional content such as promotional offers, prices and tips.As a not for profit co-operative, BTC are pricing this service on a cost recovery basis to ensure it is affordable for all shops.Howard Chisholm, BTC Director, commented: “We think that £20 per month for this service represents very good value for money. We aim to provide a service that will add value to the separate TV channels that independents now require to provide full coverage of UK horseracing.”BTC will be working with Manny Bernstein to ensure that there are no content clashes in the audio channel. Richard Peett, a subscriber to the Manny Bernstein EP service, has confirmed that Joe Jennings has signed up to the service for their shops in the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.He said: “This is a service which I have thought to be long overdue for the independent bookmaker. We are confident that BTC will produce a service that works well with our Openbet systems and Manny Bernstein prices.”Euan McCormick (Managing Director) made the following comments about why the recently re-branded Megabet UK (previously Stan James) has signed up to the service: “We have been looking for a centrally managed audio service and this fits the bill perfectly. It will add significantly to the proposition when we roll out our re-branding nationally in the new year.”last_img read more