爱上海自荐贴

first_imgTopics : Facebook on Tuesday removed almost 900 accounts associated with the far-right Proud Boys and American Guard, including those belonging to Proud Boys supporters who marched into a protest zone in Seattle Monday and confronted anti-racist demonstrators.Facebook told Reuters the takedowns of more than 500 Facebook accounts and more than 300 Instagram accounts followed a smaller round of suspensions two weeks ago.”We initially removed a set of accounts for both organizations on May 30 when we saw that both organizations started posting content tied to the ongoing protests,” said a Facebook spokeswoman who asked not to be identified. “We were continuing the work to map out the full network.” Facebook had previously banned the groups for promoting hate, but individual members continued to post images with weapons and urge others to attend protests that followed the Minneapolis killing of George Floyd in police custody.Facebook is under heightened scrutiny as provocateurs use it to coordinate and recruit. It has also acted to make it harder to find groups in the so-called Boogaloo movement.Boogaloo adherents believe a new civil war is looming and are often heavily armed. Some ally with right-wing militias and have sought to capitalize on the protests by instigating violence they hope will escalate into a broader conflict.On Tuesday, two adherents were charged in connection with the murder of a security guard on duty at a federal building during a protest in Oakland.center_img According to an affidavit supporting the criminal complaint, suspects Steven Carrillo and Robert Alvin Justus Jr. belonged to the same unidentified Facebook group and discussed attacking federal authorities on May 28.”It’s a great opportunity to target the specialty soup bois,” Carrillo posted, in a reference the FBI said was shorthand for three-letter agencies.The guard was killed the following night. After a later carjacking, the FBI said, Carrillo wrote “Boog” in his own blood on the vehicle.last_img read more

first_img Comment Bernd Leno was ‘perfect’ in the second half, says Emery (Getty Images)‘They pushed a lot but we controlled the first half better, like we wanted.‘Offensively we needed to play with more players taking more chances.More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man City‘We did that in the second half but we lost the balance defensively because we conceded more chances than we wanted.‘Leno was perfect for saving us. We had three good chances and didn’t score.’More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing Arsenal Metro Sport ReporterSunday 7 Apr 2019 6:42 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link Unai Emery reacts to Arsenal’s defeatTo view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video Play VideoLoaded: 0%0:00Progress: 0%PlayMuteCurrent Time 0:00/Duration Time 8:46FullscreenUnai Emery reacts to Arsenal’s defeathttps://metro.co.uk/video/unai-emery-reacts-arsenals-defeat-1900730/This is a modal window.Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparentWindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaqueFont Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadowFont FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall CapsReset restore all settings to the default valuesDoneClose Modal DialogEnd of dialog window. Unai Emery admits Arsenal ‘lost balance’ in their defeat to Everton (Getty Images)Unai Emery believes Bernd Leno registered a ‘perfect’ performance in Arsenal’s 1-0 defeat to Everton on Sunday.Phil Jagielka’s goal in the 10th minute was enough to secure victory for Marco Silva’s side.Arsenal, meanwhile, struggled to threaten Everton and were unable to create clear-cut chances even after Aaron Ramsey and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang were brought on at half-time.The Gunners, who remain fourth after their defeat, were also fortunate to not concede in the second half as Everton squandered a number of chances to increase their lead.ADVERTISEMENTAnd Emery has hailed Leno’s performance after the German goalkeeper kept the scoreline down.AdvertisementAdvertisement‘They feel strong here and physically they have players with good physical performances,’ Emery said.center_img Unai Emery hails ‘perfect’ Bernd Leno after Arsenal’s defeat to Everton Advertisement Advertisementlast_img read more

first_imgAdvertisement Eddie Nketiah scored in Arsenal’s win over Everton on Sunday (Picture: Getty Images)Eddie Nketiah says there is no hostility between Arsenal’s strikers as competition for places up front for the Gunners heats up.Nketiah has returned to the Emirates after spending the first half of the season on loan at Championship side Leeds and has started the last two Premier League games, scoring in the 3-2 win over Everton on Sunday.The 20-year-old has lead the attack, with the trio of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Mesut Ozil and Nicolas Pepe behind him, meaning Alexandre Lacazette and Gabriel Martinelli have missed out on starting berths.The Gunners have scored seven goals in the two matches Nketiah has started, and won them both, so it seems that manager Mikel Arteta will stick to this formula in the league.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENTThe young forward says that 28-year-old Lacazette has not had his nose put out of joint by being benched, in fact their relationship is a healthy one as they battle for places in Arteta’s starting XI.‘Obviously he is a mature lad and a great player,’ Nketiah said of Lacazette. ‘He always tries to encourage me.‘He has been a young player in my position so he knows what it is like. There are no hostilities, he’s just always looking to help and improve and it shows the maturity he has.‘He has had a great career so all I can do is take the advice he gives me and try and implement it in my game and do what I do best.’ Metro Sport ReporterMonday 24 Feb 2020 1:36 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link5.6kShares Advertisement Eddie Nketiah insists there are no hostilities after replacing Alexandre Lacazette in the Arsenal team Alexandre Lacazette scored on his last start for the club, against Olympiakos (Picture: Getty Images)Things are certainly looking up for the Gunners under Arteta as the side are now unbeaten in 10 games in all competitions, winning four of their last five.They return to Europa League action on Thursday night, hosting Olympiakos in the second leg of their round of 32 tie, after Lacazette scored the only goal of the first leg in Greece.Nketiah has hailed the atmosphere at the club, especially among the forward line, with everyone trying to help each other improve.‘They’re really good guys off the field and obviously top strikers,’ said Nketiah of his Arsenal team-mates.‘I just try to focus on myself and learn from them, see the things they do well and try to take from it and improve. More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man City‘They’re always willing to give advice and talk to me whenever I need it. It’s great to have two great strikers to learn from. ‘I’m just trying to improve every day and listen to the people around me, my family and coaches, really improve, take each day as it comes and get better.’The narrow win over Everton on Sunday saw the Gunners rise to ninth in the table and keep their hopes of a Champions League place alive.Due to Manchester City’s ban from the competition, it is likely that fifth place will book a spot in next season’s Champions League and Arsenal are now just four points behind that position, where Manchester United currently reside.MORE: Thierry Henry reveals his Arsenal ‘dream’ and why he gets ‘tired’ watching LiverpoolMORE: Arsenal will do ‘as much as they can’ to convince Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to stay, admits Mikel Arteta Commentlast_img read more

first_imgBrookville, In. — Online enrollment is available now for Franklin County 4-H. There are a variety of programs involving technology, agriculture, art and science.For information about available programs click here.Residents who would like to volunteer or enroll can click here.For more information please call 765-647-3511.last_img

first_imgBatesville, IN— Denean Williams, the Home-school and Geneology Coordinator at the Batesville Memorial Public Library is excited to announce upcoming opportunities for homeschoolers.  The SPARKS Chef’s Club will meet 4 times in January on January 8, 10, 13, and 15th starting at 2 pm.  This will give kids the opportunity to get started on a 4H project with instruction from Rachel Smith and the event is sponsored by the Purdue Extension Office.  The cost is free for 4H members and $20 for nonmembers.  The Library will also offer the Hand on Geography Day on Tuesday, January 7 at 2 pm.  This will allow attendees an opportunity to make a globe, play games, and sing songs according to Williams.   Lastly, the Library will fashion an Escape Room for children in grades 3-8 on Thursday, January 30 at 2 and 4 pm.  the 4 pm spot is open to ANY student, not just homeschoolers.last_img read more

first_img In the 15th minute the Egyptian linked with Aluko, whose deft reverse pass gave Graham the chance to cross for the advancing Quinn. Graham picked the right ball but Leandro Bacuna did well the bundle it out for a corner. Graham found himself on the end of similar cross from Elmohamady soon after, but he could not muster a clean connection from close range. Indeed it was Hull’s Allan McGregor who made the first save of the day, getting down well to claw a skiddy Agbonlahor effort wide. The Scottish goalkeeper was less secure at his next attempt, fumbling a long ball into the home area and relying on Faye to clear. Liam Rosenior was first into the referee’s book but the second card of the afternoon could have been a red one for Ashley Westwood. He was tussling with Tom Huddlestone on the halfway line when he appeared to thrust his arm towards his opponent’s face. Mark Clattenburg saw the incident but was content to caution Westwood. While that energised the fans, neither side did much to threaten again before the break. Immediately after the break Hull reverted to their earlier plan of allowing Elmohamady to attack Antonio Luna down the right. He responded with a pair of teasing crosses towards Graham though both were dealt with by Ron Vlaar and Guzan. It took 53 minutes for Weimann to impose himself on the game but when he finally put his pace to good use he turned a near lost cause into an effective cut-back for Agbonlahor. The striker took a touch before pulling the trigger but missed the target by a yard at the far post. A free-kick deep in Villa territory saw Aluko find Graham in the six-yard box but, as so often, his attempt to convert was not convincing and the danger passed. With a little over 20 minutes to play, Steve Bruce replaced Aluko and Quinn with Yannick Sagbo and George Boyd. Within seconds both new arrivals were involved in arguably Hull’s best move yet. Boyd released Maynor Figueroa on the overlap and when he whipped the ball towards the box, Sagbo dummied to leave Elmohamady with a shooting opportunity on the right-hand side of the area. But the winger snatched somewhat at his effort and sprayed it wide. Villa responded with a double change of their own, Aleksander Tonev and Jordan Bowery on for Westwood and Agbonlahor. The closing minutes had a scrappy quality, with Hull seemingly the nervier of the two sides, but although they ended on the front foot Villa would have been fortunate winners. For Villa, the formidable figure of Christian Benteke was a huge miss, while Hull were without four-goal top-scorer Robbie Brady (hernia) for the first time this season. Gabriel Agbonlahor did his best to make up for Benteke’s absence but missed a fine chance to score early in the second half after Andreas Weimann’s cutback left him with an inviting shot. That aside Weimann, whose pace should have been a big weapon against the 35-year-old Abdoulaye Faye, was well short of his best. The Tigers, meanwhile, did not force Brad Guzan into a single save as Danny Graham’s lengthy goal drought showed little sign of ending. Hull gave an early indication that they were up for a contest, with full-blooded but fair sliding tackles from Stephen Quinn and Jake Livermore in the opening exchanges. Sone Aluko even got involved, though he might be advised to stick to his attacking endeavours after being penalised for a mis-timed swipe at the impressive Fabian Delph. Agbonlahor was also looking lively, using his pace to find gaps and sending a snap-shot wide from 20 yards. Hull quickly decided the right wing was the their likeliest route to goal, with Ahmed Elmohamady the outlet. It is a result that should go down relatively well in both camps, with each side heading into the international break unbeaten in three Barclays Premier League matches and arguably ahead of their own schedules. Despite that, neither side went in search of a draw and the chronic shortage of clear goalscoring opportunities can instead be put down to a lack of an X-factor in the final third. Press Association Hull and Aston Villa played out a 0-0 draw at the KC Stadium in a match where endeavour comfortably outstripped inspiration.last_img read more

first_imgJust when the Kootenay Ice thought it was finally going to end the winless drought Greater Vancouver Canadians scored four times on the power play to skate away with a 6-3 B.C. Major Midget Hockey League win Saturday at the Castlegar and District Community Complex.Shane Kumar and Tyler Sandhu scored 30 seconds apart to erase a 3-2 Kootenay lead as the Canadians won game one of the two-game weekend series.Sunday, Greater Vancouver dumped Kootenay 6-1.Kootenay, sitting in the basement with a 1-17-2 record, looked every bit like the better team Saturday.Two goals by Jake Lucchini of Trail and a single by Castlegar’s Quinn Klimchuck, the latter coming with 33 seconds remaining in the second period, staked the home side to the one-goal advantage entering the third frame.But a parade to the penalty box by the Ice allowed Greater Vancouver to get its power play in gear.Spencer Shoen and Troy Sutherland completed the scoring for the Canadians, which finished the game with five power play goals.Female goalie Kimberley Newell of Nelson was in goal for Kootenay.Sunday, Kootenay continued to clutch and grab and Greater Vancouver also continued to score on special teams, finishing with three more power play markers.Six different Canadians shared in the scoring for Greater Vancouver.Michael Olson-Eyre finished the game with three points for Greater Vancouver.Justin Post of Nelson scored the lone goal for Kootenay.
Brett Soles of Cranbrook took the loss in goal for Kootenay.The Ice return to action Saturday with a game in Grand Forks against the North Island Silvertips. Game time is 4 p.m.Sunday the teams drop the puck at 10 a.m., also in the Boundary City.sports@thenelsondaily.comlast_img read more