杭州余杭区晚上玩的

first_imgTopics : Facebook on Tuesday removed almost 900 accounts associated with the far-right Proud Boys and American Guard, including those belonging to Proud Boys supporters who marched into a protest zone in Seattle Monday and confronted anti-racist demonstrators.Facebook told Reuters the takedowns of more than 500 Facebook accounts and more than 300 Instagram accounts followed a smaller round of suspensions two weeks ago.”We initially removed a set of accounts for both organizations on May 30 when we saw that both organizations started posting content tied to the ongoing protests,” said a Facebook spokeswoman who asked not to be identified. “We were continuing the work to map out the full network.” Facebook had previously banned the groups for promoting hate, but individual members continued to post images with weapons and urge others to attend protests that followed the Minneapolis killing of George Floyd in police custody.Facebook is under heightened scrutiny as provocateurs use it to coordinate and recruit. It has also acted to make it harder to find groups in the so-called Boogaloo movement.Boogaloo adherents believe a new civil war is looming and are often heavily armed. Some ally with right-wing militias and have sought to capitalize on the protests by instigating violence they hope will escalate into a broader conflict.On Tuesday, two adherents were charged in connection with the murder of a security guard on duty at a federal building during a protest in Oakland.center_img According to an affidavit supporting the criminal complaint, suspects Steven Carrillo and Robert Alvin Justus Jr. belonged to the same unidentified Facebook group and discussed attacking federal authorities on May 28.”It’s a great opportunity to target the specialty soup bois,” Carrillo posted, in a reference the FBI said was shorthand for three-letter agencies.The guard was killed the following night. After a later carjacking, the FBI said, Carrillo wrote “Boog” in his own blood on the vehicle.last_img read more

first_imgThe modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances.The hallways leads past the laundry and ground floor bathroom with shower and toilet, to the spacious downstairs living areas. More from newsLand grab sees 12 Sandstone Lakes homesites sell in a week21 Jun 2020Tropical haven walking distance from the surf9 Oct 2019There is a media room with storage cupboard and an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area opens to the back patio. The designer kitchen includes soft-close drawers, stone benchtops and a walk-in pantry. Outside the patio has a ceiling fan and downlights and looks out over the fenced back yard and established lawn.Facing north, the patio also gets plenty of breezes off Moreton Bay. Back inside, internal stairs lead up to a family room with extra linen cupboards. The home at 56 Ewan St, Margate is on the market.STROLL to the ocean or to the park from this two-storey family home on the market in Margate. The property, at 56 Ewan St, is on a low maintenance block on one of the highest points on the Peninsula. Abode Properties marketing agent Brendan Philp said the new home had a versatile floor plan with large open areas, plenty of storage options and received Moreton Bay breezes.At the front of the home, a porch shelters the entry and opens to a hallway with double linen closets. The low-maintenance backyard is fully fenced.The master bedroom has a private balcony, walk-in robe and an ensuite with separate toilet, laundry chute, spa bath and double basins. The three other bedrooms have built-in robes and the main bathroom has a separate bath and shower. The home has quality carpet and tiles, touches of timber and ducted airconditioning throughout.The double lockup garage has storage space. The property is close to beaches, schools and shops. The home is being marketed by Brendan Philp from Abode Properties for $739,000.last_img read more

first_imgZENITH BANK WOMEN B’BALLFirst Deepwater Basketball team has forced the Nigeria Basketball Federation (NBBF) to alter some of the fixtures of the ongoing Zenith Bank Women league.The non-arrival of the Lagos-based team has resulted in some alterations of match fixtures.NBBF officials are still hopeful that Deepwater would arrive last night for the competition, hence, the rescheduling of some matches.NBBF Scribe, Augustine Balewa, said all things being equal, Deepwater would be received on arrival.Meanwhile, First Bank of Lagos has continued the domination of the league beating Taraba Hurricanes 100 – 22 points, Delta Force defeated Zamfara Babes 66 – 38 while Coal City girls lost 11 -29 to Sunshine Babes.The IGP Queens on their part outplayed Benue Princess with 81- 63 points.The league continues Wednesday with top teams like First Bank confronting youthful Dolphins side.The NBBF scribe said all efforts were on to ensure the second stage was a hitch-free competition.“We are not relenting. We are working towards getting it right because this is a crucial stage of the competition since some of the teams will be dropped after the Kaduna event,” Balewa concluded.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegramlast_img read more